2022 1st Annual Grant Review Workshop
ASPIRE scholars and their PI’s joined with ASPIRE Co-Directors to review Drs. Dorman and Mack’s Specific Aims pages.
2022 Open House
Celebrating the achievements of ASPIRE, established in 2018 as a joint endeavor among Johns Hopkins University, Morgan State University and Coppin State University.
- Introduction of ASPIRE Program : Les Tung, co-Director, Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Presentation of Morgan State University’s ASPIRE Program : Lisa Brown, co-Director, Interim Chair and Associate Professor, Department of Biology, Director, Office Of Undergraduate Research
- Presentation of Coppin State University’s ASPIRE Program : Hany Sobhi, co-Director, Wilson H. Elkins Professor of Chemistry, Director Center for Organic Synthesis
- Diversity Initiatives and Opportunities to Engage : Darlene Saporu, Asst. Dean of Diversity and Inclusion, Whiting School of Education
- Introduction of ASPIRE Scholars and 5 minute Lightning Talks about their ASPIRE work : Sri Sarma, co-Director, Vice Dean for Graduate Education WSE:
- Allister Suarez, SOM BME Neurosci and Neuroengineering
- Daniel Dorman, WSE Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Elissa Leonard, SOM BME Cell and Tissue Engineering
- Nzinga Mack, WSE Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Rachel Smith, WSE Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Rebecca Keener, WSE Department of Biomedical Engineering